This will be a brief introduction about Game Theory and its commercial use cases. Then we will learn further with an interactive series of trust games.
Game Theory is a great framework to understand human behavior and is applicable to any decision-making process. It has a lot of diverse applications on sales, marketing, strategic alliances to systems and AI.
– Non-cooperative Games: The Prisoner’s Dilemma
– Cooperative Games: Shapley value and marketing attribution
– More examples
– The Evolution Of Trust: Interactive Games
Practical takeaway: Applying Game Theory to any decision-making situation.
Meet the Speaker: Mohamed Baddar
View the Speaker’s LinkedIn
Get the FREE Product Book here
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product School is the global leader in product management training, with over 10,000 alumni, 20 campuses worldwide and a live online campus. Product School’s certificates (PMC™,FPMC™,PLC™) are the most important industry-recognized certificates for product managers; all of our instructors are senior-level product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb, PayPal, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Event Sponsored by:
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform that enables distributed product teams to work effectively together, from brainstorming with digital sticky notes to planning and managing agile workflows. Learn more at miro.com.